Eleanor is a Chartered Legal Executive with over 14 years’ experience in residential property work. She specialises in all areas of Residential Conveyancing and also provides general advice on other real estate matters.
Before joining Freeths, Eleanor was a partner in another practice where her role included managing a team of lawyers dealing with conveyancing matters and personally dealing with high value transactions.
Residential Conveyancing – freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, including new build transactions, mortgages, transfers of equity, equity release, land sales and purchases, tenancy agreements, lease extensions and matrimonial and trust conveyancing.
- Acting for clients on a regular basis on investment and personal property acquisitions
- Acting for a group of homeowners in purchase of land behind their private residences from the Ministry of Defence
- Acting for small developers in acquisitions of land for development and then subsequent sales of the individual plots including drafting of the individual Transfers of title
- Rectifying Land Registry errors where part of the property was not included within the original demise by application for rectification with them supported by statements from current and past land owners
- Applications for possessory title of property
- Applications for prescriptive rights of way and easements over land
- Mortgagee only instructions for lenders both for commercial lenders and private lenders
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to agreed Lease extensions
- Advising and acting for home owners selling under the Need to Sell HS2 scheme
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014