Laura has wide experience dealing with a broad range of real estate property matters. She handles acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold properties, investment property, development with construction aspects, commercial landlord and tenant matters and real estate finance.
Laura’s clients range from SME’s to large corporate organisations, LLPs, partnerships, financial institutions, the public sector and a number of exempt and non-exempt charities.
- Acquisition of restaurant with major refurbishment works following acquisition, in excess of £4.7 million.
- Purchase of investment building with synchronised surrender by existing tenant at a premium.
- Property support on corporate share sale involving 5 freehold and 10 leasehold properties, including issues regarding contamination.
- Acting for an investor on purchase subject to tenant of whole. The surrender by the tenant was synchronised with the sale, and the case involved problems with local occupier planning conditions and construction warranties relating to refurbishment.
- Acting for a developer in securing lending in excess of £1 million for a residential development site.
- Acquisition of two industrial warehouses conditional upon extensive refurbishment works for client relocating. Tight timeframe achieved to enable client to remain operational at all times during relocation.
- Collaboration agreement for development of approximately 50 acres for residential development.
Transport & Logistics
Laura deals with commercial leases and developments at Ports. She is also experienced in commercial leases of industrial warehousing for the logistics sector.
- Acquiring a newly built 131,000 sq. ft. industrial warehouse with the option to acquire superior interest, with a project value of £8.8 million.
- Commercial leases of more than 30 acres of Port land with annual rent in excess of £1.2 million.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014