Since having qualified as a solicitor in February 2014 I have acted for a variety of clientele (predominantly High Net Worth individuals) in all kinds of property transactions. My expertise lies in delivering an exceptional level of care and customer service for all my clients whilst providing the highest level of legal proficiency required to achieve their specific instructions. I have a naturally outgoing disposition; a drive for high quality; and always strive to ensure that all transactions are progressed as swiftly as possible.
My areas of expertise include:-
- High Net Worth freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions;
- Purchasing property with the benefit of planning permission;
- New Build transactions;
- Transfers of Equity;
- Transfers of Part;
- Attending to all lending facilities including re-mortgages and bridging loans (acting for both individual clients and lenders directly);
- Attending to title registration issues.
- Purchase of high value newly built property on the Wentworth Estate, Berkshire – to include reviewing planning documentation; ensuring transfer of relevant new build warranties to new owners; considering available Stamp Duty reliefs (subject to relevant tax advice); preparing and completing a necessary Deed of Easement; and progressing matters extremely swiftly (exchange and completion within 3-4 weeks of receipt of contract papers)
- Multiple re-mortgages of high value properties – to include both secured and unsecured loans on the same property
- Attending to urgent bridging loans to enable client to purchase high value property
- Purchase of development site for 3 properties – to include two simultaneous sub-sales of 2 of the 3 plots on site
- Purchase of high value small-holding farm land – to include commercial property on site and consideration of appropriate Stamp Duty tax reliefs (subject to relevant tax advice)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014