As a solicitor based in the Real Estate Team, Mohammed has experience in dealing with both residential and commercial property transactions. His experience ranges from dealing with first registrations of unregistered land to drafting commercial leases for business properties. Having previously worked for a major financial institution, Mohammed also has an understanding of how lenders operate.
- Acted for the landlord in the sale of leasehold shop premises to a tenant. Attended the client meeting and thereafter drafted a new lease, including negotiating terms with the other side.
- Acted for executors in the sale of unregistered residential property. Produced epitome of title for the property including negotiating with the purchasers to ensure their acceptance of a statutory declaration for name variations in the title deeds.
- Assisted with a complex residential purchase involving barns on a farm being converted into bespoke properties. Investigated title and undertook research to ensure historic rights of the land would not encumber our client.
- Drafted a commercial lease for property owned by the firm to be let to a commercial company within the same premises. Due to the layout of the building and manner in which the development had taken place, investigating title was complex and required close liaison with the local authority to ensure change of use planning applications were duly granted.
- Acted for a client seeking to amend the demise of his leasehold property. Reviewed the terms of the lease and drafted the deed of variation, which required negotiation with the landlord.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014