HR Matters: Effective management of employees working from home – performance, wellbeing & engagement – November 2020
Please join us for our next HR Matters virtual roundtable, in conjunction with the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce. We will be discussing the effective management of employees working from home, including performance, wellbeing and engagement.
Key topics covered will be:
- Successfully monitoring and assessing employee performance, including effective task and goal setting.
- Ensuring regular communication and the use of various communication channels and styles.
- Importance of feedback, including reward and recognition.
- Combatting employee loneliness and isolation, as well as monitoring stress and anxiety.
- Creating an engaged and motivating team culture, especially after a period of change.
- Developing an effective agile working policy.
- There will be an opportunity to submit questions in advance, and also to raise questions during the session, please submit your questions upon registration in the question box.
Get in touch with Rebecca Pearson for any queries regarding this event.
Date | Wednesday 11th November 2020
Time | 12.30 – 13.45
Venue | Zoom
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014