HR Matters Webinar – What you need to know about the New Job Scheme and more – 5th November 2020
Following Rishi Sunak’s last minute changes to the new Job Support Scheme (“JSS”), which comes into force on 1st November, join our London HR Matters Webinar where we will be providing advice on the Job Support Scheme and other assistance available to employers.
As the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (“CJRS”) closes and the new Job Support Scheme commences, we will be looking at the following topics:
- How does the JSS differ from the CJRS ‘furlough’ scheme?
- Which businesses and employees will be eligible for the JSS?
- How does the scheme differ for open businesses and closed businesses?
- What procedure must be followed to implement the scheme?
- What does Tier 3 mean for your employees?
There will be an opportunity to submit questions in advance, and to raise questions during the session. Please submit your questions upon registration in the question box.
Date – Thursday 5th November 2020
Time – 12pm – 1pm
Venue – Zoom
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014