HR Matters: Managing mental health and wellbeing issues in the workplace
In this webinar, partnered with Elevation Recruitment, Tom Draper, Toby Pochron and Lee Williams from the Sheffield Employment Team will be exploring some of the issues faced by employers when it comes to managing mental health and wellbeing issues in the workplace.
The topics being discussed will include:
- Spotting mental health and wellbeing issues in the workplace
- Promoting a healthy and inclusive working environment
- Dealing with sickness absence caused by mental health issues
- Identifying when reasonable adjustments need to be made
- Dealing with common COVID-19 related wellbeing issues.
There will also be time at the end dedicated to answering your questions.
Date: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Time: 10am – 11:30am
So that we can cover off as many of your questions as possible, please send them through to us in advance of the session. Please submit these using the text box on Zoom registration page or emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014