HR Matters: Pregnancy and maternity – avoiding the common pitfalls
In this instalment, the team will be looking in detail at the rights afforded to employees during pregnancy and maternity leave and giving practical advice on how employers can avoid the common pitfalls in this area. Some of the topics being discussed will include:
- The rights afforded to employees during pregnancy and maternity leave
- Health and safety considerations for pregnant employees
- Dealing with pregnancy-related sickness absence and performance issues
- Making employees redundant before, during and after maternity leave
- Assisting new mothers back into the workplace
- Tips for mitigating the risk of pregnancy and maternity discrimination claims
There will also be time at the end dedicated to answering your questions.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Tom Williams at email@example.com.
Date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Time: 10am – 11.30am
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014