HR Matters – HR New Year’s Resolutions 2023 – Derby
We invite you to join us, and other HR professionals on 25th January 2023, for an in-person seminar in which we will reflect on the last year, discuss valuable lessons learned and think about key areas for focus moving forward.
2022 was quite the rollercoaster from an employment law perspective. Many employers are still navigating the real impact of COVID on working practices and legal developments which will impact future decisions and policies.
Dive into your New Year HR resolutions with us in our East Midlands offices (Nottingham, Derby and Leicester).
Date: Wednesday 25th January
Time: 9:30am – 11am
Venue: The Derby Conference Centre, London Road, Alvaston, Derby, DE24 8UX
Arrive from 9am for registration and breakfast, the seminar will begin at 9:30am. We look forward to seeing you!
We will discuss:
- Suspension from work – the new ACAS Guidance and how to get this right
- Long covid as a disability and other case law developments
- Monitoring of staff – how far can you go?
- Investigations – top tips to avoid judicial criticism
- Working towards an inclusive workplace
You will be able to:
- Network with other managers and HR professionals over breakfast
- Choose from 3 locations and dates for maximum ease
- Share your experiences
- Receive best practice tips
- Leave confident in facing the challenges of 2023 head on
Can’t make Derby? Join us in Leicester on 7th February!
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014