UK Competition Law: 5 Need To Know Hot Topics for 2023
Please join us for our upcoming webinar on UK Competition Law
This session will provide In-house lawyers and General Counsels with a snapshot of key UK Competition Law topics (and risks) to be aware of in 2023, including commentary on:
- Competition Law and Employment terms
- The Competition and Markets Authority’s new guidance on cooperation between businesses in pursuit of environmental goals
- The new ‘Verticals’ rules in the UK and the application of the UK’s Vertical Agreements Block Exemption Order 2022 in practice
- The UK’s new subsidy control regime; and
- The application of the UK’s National Security and Investment Act 2021 and top tips for submitting notifications to the Investment Security Unit
- Insights on how to navigate the complex and ever-changing landscape of competition law, while ensuring compliance and minimising risk
There will also be a Q&A session where our team will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Date: Wednesday 14th June 2023
Time: 11am – 12pm
Who this webinar is for?
General Counsel, Chief Legal Officers, Associate/Assistant and Deputy General Counsel, Senior Corporate/Legal Counsel, Legal-affairs Directors, Head of Legal Operations, General Management
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014