The year ahead for HR: employment and immigration Law update
With new and updated laws on the horizon and more expected throughout 2024, we are dedicating the session to providing the information you need to prepare your organisation for change and to update your policies, training and HR support for managers and staff.
Date: Tuesday 5th March 2024
Time: Breakfast – 8:30am, Presentation – 8:45am – 10:00am, Refreshments served after
Venue: Freeths London Office, 1 Vine Street, W1J 0AH
We will cover:
- Changes to the calculation of holiday pay
- Extension to flexible working and family friendly rights
- New obligations regarding distribution of tips
- Preventing sexual harassment under the Worker Protection Act
- Right to request a predictable working pattern
- Immigration update – Right to work, sponsored visas and much more.
As well as digging deeper into the new laws and amendments, you will have the opportunity to ask us questions to make sure you fully understand the changes before they happen.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014