How to Apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
Freeths Business Immigration Services
Increase your chances of success in a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa application
If you are an international businessperson, from outside of the EEA / Switzerland, and you are planning to set up a business in the UK (whether as a sole trader, a partnership or a UK registered company), one option to consider is applying for a Tier 1 work visa.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Refusals
The first thing to be aware of is that around half of all applications under this route are refused.
Our immigration specialists regularly advise entrepreneurs from overseas on how to apply successfully for an Entrepreneur Visa and on how to gain extensions and indefinite leave to remain in the UK under the route.
Our short video about Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas by Tom Bradford outlines the steps you need to be successful in your application.
What you will learn from this video about applying for Tier 1 Visas:
- An overview of the criteria
- Key pointers for success
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- A summary of the evidence required for a first time application
- Bringing family members to the UK
- The possible effect of Brexit
Tom Bradford, Partner, Business Immigration (London office)
+44 845 128 6986
We can also help with:
- Assessing your eligibility and advising on alternative UK work visa routes
- Reviewing your business plan
- Preparation for interview
- Assisting if you have already made an application but have been refused
- Forward planning for visa extensions and preparation for indefinite leave to remain and UK Citizenship
Whether you need legal advice before you apply for British citizenship or want to find out more about business immigration to the UK by investment, we can help.
Ask us a question about applying for a UK work visa
For answers to specific questions or information about how we can help you successfully gain your Tier 1 Entrepreneur’s Visa, please get in touch with us.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014