Building value for tomorrow
What is involved?
If you are a residential developer with lots of plots to sell, our experienced estates lawyers can work with you every step of the way. We can assist you in selling freehold and leasehold plots of both high and low value – including converted period properties, new build homes, custom build, retirement properties and everything in between.
Our commercially-minded lawyers will help you to achieve the best price possible, while avoiding any legal pitfalls or common issues. We are regularly involved in domestic sales and purchases, alongside helping with site set up for onwards plot sale. With legal assistance from our experts, you can rest assured that your estate is in good hands.
Why choose Freeths?
- Our nationally renowned Real Estate lawyers are rated highly by The Legal 500 and Chambers guides
- We work with a wide range of local and national residential developers, including major names in the UK such as Bloor Homes, David Wilson Homes, Barratt Homes and Bellway
- You can rely on our extensive team of property specialists to be available when you need them
Call our Real Estate team now to see how we can help you with your next venture.
Highly regarded in this area, we are proud of already having an excellent reputation for acting for major names in the field. It reflects the commitment, expertise and focus we would also bring to our working relationship with you.
You can trust us to be up-to-date with market trends and to share our knowledge to your benefit. From planning ahead to day-to-day management, we have the experience to help you succeed.
Our other services include:
- Asset Management & Investment
- Biodiversity Net Gain
- Clean Energy, Waste & Sustainability
- Commercial Development
- Heat Networks
- Housebuilding & Strategic Land
- Nutrient Neutrality and Water Neutrality
- Property Disputes
- Public Sector Property
- Real Estate Finance
- Social Housing
Alternatively complete the form below:
Estate Management Lawyers
0345 050 3273
0345 340 4215
0345 340 4202
0345 274 6917
0345 634 2562
0345 166 6277
0345 274 6862
0345 274 6826
0345 050 3653
0345 166 6283
0345 077 9608
0345 030 5858
0345 030 5641
0345 272 5708
0345 077 9610
0345 073 8582
0345 274 6865
0345 271 6736
There is currently an NFT hype: is this a momentary trend or are they here to stay?Articles 25th Jan 2022
Essential Estate PlanningPast Events 11th Jan 2022
"Caroline is approachable and knowledgeable, but most importantly available. To have the co-operation of a first class solicitor and her team makes my job infinitely easier."
(Anne Howarth, Bellway Homes)
"Swan Homes have used the Plots and Management Team at Freeths for almost all of our housing developments. We find their approach to be extremely thorough and proactive. We receive fast responses to emails & calls, with a superb level of clarity in the information provided. We have no hesitation in utilizing the team at Freeths for all our future property sales."
(Swan Homes (Nottingham) Limited)
“The quality of service provided by the team I deal with is of the highest standard. They are easy to communicate with on complex legal matters and very accommodating to the client's needs.”
(Chambers & Partners, 2024)
“All staff are available at short notice and always respond quickly.”
(Chambers & Partners, 2024)
"I worked with the Freeths property team on a time-sensitive project covering multiple properties. They handled the transaction in a very efficient way, completing on-time and on-budget. They were very pro-active and practical in their advice and provided regular communication on progress."
(Legal 500, 2021)
"They act very quickly on our instructions and work to our demanding timescales. They are commercial in their approach and advice. They work to a pre-agreed fixed fee scale rather than hourly rate."
(Legal 500, 2021)
- Acting for Bellway Homes Limited in relation to residential plot sales and associated infrastructure agreements on its major 15 year, £1.8 billion regeneration of North Solihull.
- Acting for Blueprint Limited Partnership in respect of the sale of residential plots at its Nottingham and Leicester eco-developments including dealing with the Help to Buy grant funding agreement.
- Representing the London Borough of Camden in connection with plot sales at its 3 large scale new build and regeneration developments.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014