Platinum Connect Business Services
Business Services at Freeths
- In a complex commercial world, we understand that you want practical solutions, which deliver real results.
- We will proactively get to know your business as a whole. Our clients tell us they regard us as businessadvisers, rather than just lawyers.
- Working with us can add true value, whether you’re a local SME or a global corporation, through cost effective advice tailored to your business to help you to achieve your goals.
Legal expertise with a commercial focus
- With an expert for every area of commercial law, we can deliver a complete package of legal services.From our specialists in IT & Data, to our extensive Intellectual Property and Employment teams – Freeths offer answers, not options. We are renowned for both our technical excellence and common sense.
- You can trust us to understand every aspect of your business, including areas you may not expect.
Why choose Freeths?
- As “business people first and lawyers second” we understand what you want to achieve
- We are a large full-service law firm, with specialists who can handle every aspect of your business needs
- You can trust us to provide a prompt yet fully bespoke service, tailored to your commercial needs
- We employ friendly, approachable lawyers who are committed to building a partnership with you
- Our thoroughly qualified and experienced teams rank highly in independent legal directories
Freeths have 13 distinctive offices around the UK, each with long standing relationships with local companies.
What is involved?
- Facing a personal dispute can be a very stressful experience. There are many different ways to resolve a dispute, but prompt, effective legal advice is very often the key to making the right decision and we are here to provide you with that support. We adopt a common sense and practical approach to a difficult situation, in order to secure the solution you need.
- Our in-depth experience covers professional negligence, contractual disputes, disputes relating to land, (including jointly-owned property and neighbour disputes), employment claims and professional disciplinary proceedings.
- Call our experienced Private Litigation team to find out how we can help you.
Why choose Freeths?
- Successful track record of representing clients in County Court and High Court, as well as the specialist tribunals
- You will be told the most cost-efficient way to resolve your case – including alternative funding
- Our Contentious Trust and Probate team also deal with all aspects of Will, Estate and Trust claims
- A common sense approach that aims to use alternative dispute resolution and mediation wherever possible
- Our expert lawyers offer specialist advice to help resolve your dispute quickly and efficiently
At Freeths, we will always consider the most cost efficient way to resolve each case. We are happy to explore alternative forms of funding, including conditional fee arrangements or third party funding where suitable.
- We will also make use of alternative dispute resolution, where appropriate, to achieve the right result.
- We regularly represent clients at mediation and we also have qualified mediators in our team who can assist in resolving disputes through mediation. Whatever your legal problem, we will focus on providing a clear plan from the outset, designed to support you through the distress and upset.
What is involved?
- We empower you to control the dispute rather than let it control you: results come faster, better, cheaper.
- We are experts at resolving disputes whether by negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation. Working with us, and with our early case evaluation, you will know how likely you are to succeed, the anticipated costs and timescale, as well as the best and worst case scenarios
- We achieve success by having a 3-fold approach to the management of any dispute which involves Feasibility, Risk Specific Investigation and Delivery Stages. Our focus on earliest realistic closure is achieved and managed by financial modelling. This enables any client (claimant or respondent) to ask and answer 3 Key Questions at reasonable intervals during any dispute, namely “How Much”, “When” & “How”.
- You will benefit from our insightful and commercial recommendations as regards strategy. Together we will agree our game plan, running alongside you every step of the way to manage your dispute – ensuring you always retain control.
Why choose Freeths?
- Early case evaluation – an immediate view on prospects, costs and strategy
- Insight at an early stage – deploying dispute strategy, you will benefit from our commercially relevant advice on options, enabling you to make fully informed investment decisions on your case
- We achieve winning outcomes – working with you to map out the “win” scenarios for your business, and agreeing with you an action plan to achieve your objectives
- We focus on efficiency, closure and cost effective solutions, rather than allowing process to accumulate unnecessary cost. We achieve this by deploying sophisticated project management techniques
- As your trusted legal advisors, we will be with you every step of the way, managing your dispute and reporting to you in a way that works for your business
- Our clients consistently return to us for support on their most complex and “high stakes” disputes
- We use financial cost plans, and financial predicted outcomes so that client decisions are made at all times on the expected ROI, underpinned by CBA information. These factors, coupled with our natural price arbitrage when compared to other “National & International” law firms, means that we consistently deliver the results our clients deserve cheaper than others in the market.
- Should you want your case funded, we have long and trusted relationships with litigation funders. However, we put our money where our mouth is and where appropriate we will share some or all of your costs risk.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014