Platinum Connect Pension Services
Ever-changing regulations to pensions mean you must react quickly to keep your offerings in line with the law. Our national team of lawyers offer practical, clear and cost-efficient advice with a commercial focus. Whether you are looking for answers, or need help with contentious or non-contentious matters, we have in-depth experience of dealing with all aspects of pensions law. We’ll help point you in the right direction.
We are also able to recommend individual pension experts who can advise individuals about how to look after and invest their pension assets.
We understand that everyone’s pension requirements are different – in fact, we’re specialists in the field. Our work has involved DC Schemes, DB Schemes, Governance, Investments, Corporate Transactions, Disputes, Pension Documentation, Master Trusts, Scheme Funding, Scheme Mergers or PPF Levy Appeals.
Our capable pensions team has the confidence to meet your requirements and the experience to find you the best value strategy. We are recommended in the Legal 500, The Client’s Guide to the UK Legal Profession.
We work with a wide variety of clients – including trustees, owner managers, charities, universities and workplace pension providers. Give us a call and we’ll help you find the best pensions lawyer for your situation.
Why choose Freeths?
- We assess your unique pension circumstances without charge, which will save you time and money
- You can rely on over 50 years of technical experience and a pragmatic, solution-driven approach
- We’ll always try to reduce your costs by checking to see if you have adequate in-house knowledge
- You’ll receive a tailored result, achieved by our experience with an industry-wide client base
- We deal with both the private and public sector, including national and international employers
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014