Adam trained at the London and Hong Kong offices of a ‘magic circle’ law firm and qualified into its structured finance and derivatives group in London. Since qualification, Adam has worked on numerous complex and high value finance transactions.
Adam is familiar with documentation for a broad spectrum of financial products including LMA, ISDA and Eurobond documentation.
Banking & Finance
- Drafting and reviewing interest rate swap documentation in respect of acquisition finance; real estate finance; aviation finance and project finance transactions (acting for banks and borrowers);
- Reviewing finance and security documents from the perspective of a hedging counterparty and borrower in respect of acquisition finance; real estate finance; aviation finance and project finance transactions;
- Acting for a private equity sponsor in respect of the financing of the acquisition of a UK based private company;
- Acting for a syndicate of banks on the implementation of a second lien facility and refinancing of an acquisition facility;
- Acting for a syndicate of banks on the refinancing of general corporate banking facilities; and
- Drafting loan and security documentation in respect of the repackaging of a bond into a loan.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014