"It is a great relief to me and my family that this problem has been resolved and thank you very much for your help and support."
Aimee is a valuable member of the Dispute Resolution department. Her practice is largely made up of a variety of property disputes and contentious trust and probate matters.
She also assists the team with commercial litigation matters (including debt recovery) and professional indemnity matters. She trained with Freeths and qualified in March 2016.
Aimee acts for a range of clients; from individuals and small companies through to large well established organisations.
Real Estate Litigation
- Providing legal and tactical advice to landlords and tenants in connection with the termination and renewal of business tenancies.
- Representing both landlords and tenants in contested dilapidation claims.
- Advising businesses on the right to break and compliance with break conditions.
- Successfully bringing possession proceedings and obtaining possession for large companies, various estate owners and charities.
- Advice in relation to forfeiture and tenant insolvency
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in residential lease extension proceedings.
Contentious Trusts & Probate
- Advising a beneficiary of a £1.2 million estate on the construction of the terms of a will whose entitlement is unclear from the wording of the will and representing that beneficiary in pre-action negotiations.
- Advising the beneficiaries of a significant estate consisting largely of agricultural land, on how to force disengaged executors and trustees to administer the estate and manage the trust.
- Representing the children of the deceased in defending the estate from a claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
To contact Aimee or for more information…
- Legal 500 Litigation Team of the Year – Finalist
- STEP Private Client Award Contentious Trusts & Estates Team of the Year – Finalist
- Property Litigation Association
- Oxford Young Professionals Society
- Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society
“It is a great relief to me and my family that this problem has been resolved and thank you very much for your help and support.”
“Thank you for your help. The outcome is very satisfactory.”
“Thank you for bringing this quite complicated case to a successful conclusion for us.”
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014