Alexa is a Property Solicitor who advises businesses and individuals on a variety of property matters, including acquisitions, disposals and in relation to leasehold management. She also acts for Banks and Building Societies in relation to their lending and has worked for many of the top national housebuilders, primarily in relation to the acquisition of development sites within London and the South East.
Alexa deals with a variety of landlord and tenant matters, particularly in the retail sector. Alexa has also negotiated licenses and section 106 agreements, and has assisted in the sales of off-plan premium residential units to predominantly overseas clients.
- Carrying out due diligence in respect of numerous properties and reporting to the Bank prior to the release of its funding.
- Negotiating a lease for the Council in large city office premises.
- Assisting on the acquisition of numerous house builder sites including completing site visits, negotiating Section 106 Agreements, carrying out due diligence and amending documents.
- Negotiating the surrender of part of a large retail unit with reduced rent pending completion of tenant’s works to a strict timeframe.
- Negotiation of leasehold documents and carrying out due diligence in respect of numerous premises on behalf of a national retail outlet tenant.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014