Alice is a commercial contracts lawyer who qualified in April 2019. Alice drafts, negotiates and advises on a variety of commercial agreements for the supply of goods and/or services.
- helps clients review and update their standard contractual suites of documentation, and provides training and advice on how to implement and manage them day to day.
- assists with advisory and transactional work.
- has spent time in-house on a number of client secondments.
- Completing a six-month secondment with a FTSE 250 building contract supplier, advising the business on its contracting arrangements and its approach to commercial legal risk.
- Drafting and negotiating numerous service agreements for a leading discount retailer.
- Drafting bespoke contractual documentation for a number of advertising and digital marketing agencies.
- Drafting and negotiating various contractual agreements for a major construction materials supplier.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014