"Team head, Andrew Nichol is experienced and is recommended in property finance and investment acquisition work."
(The Legal 500)
Andrew is a leading real estate partner in the Liverpool market. He has over 15 years’ experience in property investment acquisitions, disposals, and management and property finance work.
Andrew’s specialisms include acquisition finance, development finance, refinancing, and lending into specific structures around the Business Premises Renovation Allowance.
- Advising Handelsbanken on the £50 million+ refinance of an investment property portfolio.
- Advising the Roubaix Group on the £50 million+ acquisition of Fareham Shopping Centre.
- Advising Criterion Capital on the £130 million sale of Slough Shopping Centre.
- Advising Titanium Real Estate on the acquisition, letting and subsequent sale of an office portfolio.
- Advising TCD Estates on a retail development with lettings to Home Bargain, Aldi, Costa Coffee, KFC and Iceland.
“Andy Nichol and I have known each other in a professional capacity for nearly 20 years and he is the real estate lawyer I would always turn to whether we are dealing with a simple land transaction or a complicated portfolio refinance exercise. Finding a real estate lawyer who has the ability to provide good technical knowledge with sound practical advice is essential in the banking sector and is something which is becoming a rare commodity these days – Andy has always had these attributes and I would be happy to recommend him to anyone else operating within the real estate sector.”(John Williams, Branch Manager, Handelsbanken, Liverpool)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014