Arunsiri Doheny-Adams is an Associate in the Environmental team and is based in Sheffield.
Her experience in environmental law includes environmental permitting, packaging waste, refrigeration and F-gases, energy efficiency in buildings, compliance with the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme and EU Emissions Trading Scheme.
She is skilled in both English and Thai, and has experience of contentious and non-contentious work.
- Acting for a waste broker subject to an Environment Agency investigation into an alleged illegal shipment of waste.
- Advising a major retail client on the due diligence review of lease provisions to identify the extent to which the company was required to comply with asbestos management obligations within their property portfolio.
- Quoted companies, large unquoted companies and large LLPs now required to comply with additional environmental reporting
- Regulators Maximise Use Of New Waste Management Powers – June 2019
- New court judgment on Habitats Regulations Assessment: can a competent authority rely on another regulator to avoid HRA?
- What to do if you are affected by Natural England’s decision to revoke, from today, three wild bird general licences
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014