"On behalf of NTU I extend our thanks to Ben for his tremendous work, patience and enthusiasm."
(Tim Mee, Estate Transaction Manager, Nottingham Trent University)
Ben has particular experience in the care, student accommodation and minerals sectors.
He advises clients on a variety of matters including real estate finance, acquisition and disposal work, property development, and landlord and tenant portfolio management. Ben won the Nottinghamshire Law Society Junior Lawyer of the Year in 2014.
- Recently completed a 6-month secondment to a leading British building materials company based in Solihull, Birmingham.
- Advising care home operators/developers on the purchase, funding and sale of properties across the UK.
- Acting for a major student accommodation provider in relation to the purchase and development of prominent city centre properties in the East Midlands.
- Providing property support in a £100 million+ corporate sale of a major UK care home operator.
- Spearheading a successful appeal to the Solicitors Regulation Authority in respect of a compensation fund award to one of our major house-builder clients.
- Registering several landmark university buildings in Nottingham city centre, including the Newton, Arkwright, Waverley, Maudslay and Bonnington Buildings.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014