Christopher spent several years practicing in the area of legal costs before qualifying as a solicitor. Christopher’s background allows him to analyse and appreciate the risks involved in complex litigation and provides a unique insight into the cost implications for his clients. Christopher joined Freeths in January 2018 as a member of the Commercial Litigation team and works closely with Graham Greenfield, the head of the department, and the rest of the team on all areas of Commercial Litigation.
Christopher represents both Claimant and Defendant clients in breach of contract matters, professional negligence claims, and shareholder disagreements. Christopher also advises in debt recovery and insolvency matters.
- Acting for a private investor in a breach of contract and breach of trustee duty claim.
- Acting for a Claimant in a substantial professional negligence claim against an insurance broker worth in excess of £700,000.
- Acting for a business defending a debt action while bringing a counter claim in product liability.
- Acting for an insolvent company to recover sums owed under a personal guarantee agreement.
Christopher’s background has provided with him with an invaluable understanding of the complexities and procedures involved in litigation which he draws upon to provide cost effective solutions.
- Defending a business following an alleged breach of contract. In defending this claim, Christopher is advising upon a counter claim for losses incurred as a result of the Claimant’s defective product. There are potential reputational issues at stake and Christopher is able to analyse the critical issues in order to advise as to the most effective way to resolve the dispute as economically as possible.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014