Ciara is an experienced real estate lawyer working on a wide range of commercial property transactions in the UK. She acts for public and private sector clients including investors, developers and occupiers – with a particular focus on development and regeneration.
Ciara also has experience in acquisitions and disposals of land (from pubs and shops to development sites), title investigation, landlord and tenant matters, and all aspects of drafting and negotiating property documentation.
- Management of property portfolios (including shopping centres and business parks).
- Drafting Promotion Agreements for landowners and companies in relation to development for industrial employment and residential uses.
- Acting for private sector clients on the disposal of sites which involve remediation and conditional contracts.
- Acting for landlord investment clients, including the ongoing management of the property portfolio dealing with all associated lettings and disposals.
- Advising a developer on a major development and regeneration scheme involving mixed-use, office leisure and retail centre.
- Acted on the acquisition and development of a former hospital site to facilitate the development of a new mental health facility to the value of £20 million.
- Completing conditional contacts for disposals to retail occupiers involving access, contamination and construction issues.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014