Dahren is a partner in the corporate team based in Leeds.
He specialises in all aspects of corporate work, including private equity transactions (acting for institutional investors, founder shareholders and management teams) and mergers and acquisitions (ranging from SMEs to larger corporate and institutional clients). Prior to joining Freeths, Dahren spent 10 years in the corporate team at an international law firm.
- Advising YFM in relation to the MBO of Checkmate Fire.
- Advising the shareholders of Neom on its investment from Piper Private Equity.
- Advising the management team of Zyro Fisher on its investment by LDC, and the recent secondary investment by Palatine.
- Advising Andy Kendall-Jones on his disposal of Southerns to a vehicle formed for the acquisition of Southerns and the takeover of AIM listed Styles and Wood plc.
- Advising on the investment in Filmore and Union by BGF.
- Advising the founder of Beaucare Medical on its debt funded management buy out.
- Advising the shareholders of 2M Consulting on its disposal to TUV Rheinland.
- Advising the shareholders of Patchwork Energy on the disposal of its fuels business to AMP plc.
- Advising the shareholders of Blue I Event Technology on the investment in it by Enterprise Ventures.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014