"I have used several solicitors before regarding litigation matters but I am yet to find a company that offers such professionalism from start to finish. Dean offered a 24/7 service which is incredibly rare these days and I cannot thank him enough for all that he did. If I need any legal services in the future; Freeths will be my first call."
Dean has extensive experience in resolving and managing disputes for commercial clients, having spent the last 17 years focusing on this specialism.
Dean spends a significant amount of his time working with clients at the beginning of their projects. He advises on the inclusion of contractual terms to minimise the risk of a dispute arising, and maximising client protection in the event that a dispute does arise.
Dean is listed as a Recommended lawyer in the Legal 500 (2017 Edition).
- Acting for an independent hotel chain and advising on a number of supplier disputes whilst ensuring the continuing operation of the business.
- Representing a large stately home and conducting an investigation into their exclusive catering supplier amid accusations of incorrect financial reporting. When attempts to resolve matters were unsuccessful, the client was advised that they were entitled to terminate the agreement due to the supplier’s repudiatory breach and this position was successfully defended at court.
- Advising a national energy company in the pursuit of a damages claim via court proceedings in London that resulted in a £500,000 settlement in the client’s favour.
- Acting for a local city council and negotiating its extraction from a catering services contract with an external supplier that included advice on the enforceability of the initial procurement process.
- Acted for a Partner in the settlement of post-dissolution issues without the necessity for court proceedings that involved the instruction of a Forensic Accountant to analyse and report on the conduct of our opponent.
- Enforcing the entitlements of a client working in the food production industry whilst defending allegations that agreed service and performance levels had not been met.
- Pursuing outstanding monies due to an international flower exporter and successfully rebutting allegations of poor quality and consequential losses.
- Successfully defending claims brought by a liquidator against a large construction and civil engineering company client that involved arguments off set-offs and counterclaims.
To contact Dean or for more information…
“I have used several solicitors before regarding litigation matters but I am yet to find a company that offers such professionalism from start to finish. Dean offered a 24/7 service which is incredibly rare these days and I cannot thank him enough for all that he did. If I need any legal services in the future; Freeths will be my first call.”
“Dean presented our case in the most professional manner. His knowledge of procedures and his background research produced the result we wanted. Very professional from beginning to end, being totally in charge of his brief with our case from start to finish. For this reason, and for the successful conclusion, I offer an unreserved recommendation.”
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014