Dilys is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate team with particular expertise in Property Development.
She has over 17 years experience dealing with all aspects of property development, acting for property developers (large and small) including acquisitions, pre-let and development documentation and disposals, both for residential and commercial sites.
Dilys also acts for Registered Providers of Social Housing in acquiring sites for development and acquiring units of affordable housing from house builders.
- Dilys acted for developers in respect of the construction and sale of social housing to a number of Registered Providers with a total value in excess of £37 million.
- Dilys has been involved in recent investment acquisitions both for the public and private sector.
- Acting for the property arm of a major UK Bank in its acquisition of distressed development sites.
- Acting for residential developers in site acquisitions and disposals to Registered Social Landlords.
- Being part of a team producing multiple certificates of title in relation to a high value JV.
- Acting for commercial developers in site acquisitions and disposals.
- Acting for major retailers in connection with store acquisitions and developments.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014