Elizabeth advises on the management of all aspects of employment law and has experience of working with private companies, from SMEs up to multinational corporations, public sector organisations and NGO clients.
Elizabeth also provides extensive in-house training to clients on a range of employment matters, including handling disciplinaries and grievances and tackling discrimination within the workplace.
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims, including complex unfair dismissal, whistle blowing, breach of contract and sex, race and disability discrimination.
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts, policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Providing assistance to HR teams on general employment queries, including sickness leave, maternity leave, flexible working and holiday queries.
- Advising on senior exits and negotiating settlement agreement packages on behalf of both employees and employers.
- Advising companies on TUPE issues and obligations.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014