"I have worked with Graham for many years in all aspects of insolvency work. His advice is always commercial and to the point."
(Philip Lyon (Partner), Mazars LLP)
Graham joined the firm upon qualification in 1987 and has been a partner since 1991. He is head of both the Commercial Litigation department and the Insolvency unit in Nottingham.
Graham is a leading insolvency lawyer in the East Midlands and he regularly represents an extensive range of clients; having expertise in complex, commercial, financial and professional negligence matters.
- Settled a complex £26 million claim against a major insurance company involving mediation before Lord Woolf.
- Defending a multi-million pound claim arising out of indemnities provided in respect of the sale of a high value business.
- Acting on behalf of Joint Administrators during the administration of a business providing NHS services.
- Extensive Insolvency Practitioner and accountant client base including FRP Advisory LLP, Deloitte LLP, Mazars LLP and Versant Associates LLP.
- Acting for a company in a professional negligence claim against its accountants for damages in excess of £1 million.
“I have worked with Graham for many years in all aspects of insolvency work. His advice is always commercial and to the point.”(Philip Lyon, Partner, Mazars LLP)
“Graham possesses a wealth of knowledge of the insolvency practice area and he is always committed to providing accurate and effective legal advice in a timely manner.”(Chris Stirland, Partner, FRP Advisory LLP)
“Having worked with Graham for a number of years, I can always rely on Graham to consider every aspect of a legal issue and provide strategic, well-reasoned and commercially focused advice. Graham also has an open and approachable demeanour that makes working closely with him an enjoyable experience.”(Rohit Khandhia, Partner, Versant Associates LLP)
“…vast depth of experience and knowledge together with his calm and considered demeanour inspires complete confidence in his abilities.”(The Legal 500, 2019)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014