Helen advises both lenders and borrowers on a full range of banking matters but has particular expertise in real estate investment and development finance. She is based in our London office.
Helen is listed as a Recommended lawyer in the Legal 500 (2019 Edition).
Banking & Finance
- Acting for a real estate debt fund on a £30 million hunting-line facility secured against a series of office buildings.
- Acting for a JV borrower in respect of a £110 million residential-lead mixed-use development facility.
- Advising a borrower on two cross-collateralised Sharia-compliant funding arrangements, in this instance using a Murabaha structure.
- Acting for a number of clearing banks on real estate finance transactions in value and secured against a variety of asset classes including care homes and retail.
- Assisting on a circa £70 million leveraged finance transaction acting for a private equity backed company on its acquisition of a leisure park business.
- Advising a specialist residential property fund on all of its stretched senior and mezzanine development facilities secured against properties across London and the South East.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014