Helen advises both lenders and borrowers on a full range of banking matters but has particular expertise in real estate investment and development finance. She trained at Freeths and is based at our London office.
Banking & Finance
- Acting for a JV borrower in respect of a £110 million residential-lead mixed-use development facility.
- Acting for a real estate debt fund on an £11 million senior facility secured against a portfolio of student houses.
- Assisting on a circa £70 million leveraged finance transaction acting for a private equity backed company on its acquisition of a leisure park business.
- Acting for a number of clearing banks on real estate finance transactions ranging from £5 million to £20 million in value and secured against a variety of asset classes including care homes and retail.
- Advising a specialist residential property fund on over 25 stretched senior and mezzanine development facilities secured against properties across London and the South East.
- Advising one of the country’s leading regional growth funds with both structuring and documenting its facilities and grants.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014