Senior Associate, Professional Support Lawyer
Heloise has almost 20 years’ experience in dealing with commercial real estate both at the coal face as a transactional lawyer and currently as a Professional Support Lawyer. She provides technical and transactional support to the Real Estate lawyers across all of our offices and is responsible for keeping the Real Estate lawyers and their clients up to date, providing training and current awareness.
- Managing and developing content and delivery – an ongoing process of curating, packaging and sharing content and expertise to ensure a high standard of client service.
- Current awareness – keeping Real Estate lawyers and their clients up to date with changes in the law that impact on how they do business.
- Learning and development – organising and delivering training to lawyers and clients on all aspects of commercial real estate.
- Business development – working with the Real Estate Group and our Client Services team on tenders, pitches and presentation. Also, design input into the Real Estate Group marketing material and publications.
- Compliance – guiding lawyers through the regulatory framework; working in conjunction with our Head of Risk and Compliance and his team, focusing on client care, matter management and technical competence.
- Legal tech – liaising with our Innovation and Delivery team on processes, systems and applications to maintain efficiency and consistency.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014