Jemima is a solicitor in the dispute management team, handling a broad range of civil litigation cases.
Jemima focuses mainly on contentious probate and court of protection matters, together with property and contractual disputes for private individuals and executors. She has worked at Freeths since 2010 and qualified into the dispute resolution department in September 2016. Jemima works with Mark Keeley, Rachel Gaffney and Robert Hill.
- Acting for a lay deputy in a contested Court of Protection matter, in relation to allegations of financial mismanagement.
- Acting for a defendant in a contested estate involving trusts of land and family trust arrangements.
- Defending a large organisation against claims of race and disability discrimination.
- Acting for claimants in the employment tribunal in relation to unfair dismissal and discrimination.
- Acting for a claimant in a professional negligence claim arising out of family divorce proceedings.
- Acting for a large company in a commercial contract dispute.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014