Managing Associate, Professional Support Lawyer
Jessica Brickley has over a decade of experience in commercial and data protection matters, previously as a transactional lawyer and now as a Professional Support Lawyer.
She provides technical and transactional support to the Commercial and Data Protection teams across all of our offices, keeping our lawyers and their clients up to date, providing training and current awareness, and maintaining the firm’s bank of resources, as well as being involved in the increasingly complex world of legal technology.
Jessica has spent time both in private practice and in-house with a particular focus on technology law, ranging from software/IP development and licensing to e-commerce regulation and all aspects of data protection. Immediately prior to joining Freeths, Jessica was the General Counsel for an AIM-listed technology business. Before becoming a lawyer, Jessica worked in the online media and computer gaming industries, mainly in roles combining technical expertise with client interaction.
- Managing contract performance in the new normal – moratoriums, insolvency provisions and responsible contracting
- Future Proofing Your Contracts
- Coronavirus: the effect of Material Adverse Change clauses
- Contracting with public bodies during coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Commercial Contracts & Supply Chain FAQ’s
- Coronavirus – Is your supply chain affected?
- In-House Lawyer Freethinking Event
- Stoke Employment Update – Protecting your business interests – 8 October 2019
- In-House Lawyers Forum – 18th June 2019
- Brexit: The Documents in Summary
- In-house Lawyers Forum – 13th November – London
- Consent for direct marketing must be specific
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014