Associate (Licensed Conveyancer)
Joanne is an experienced associate and licensed conveyancer specialising in residential property transactions.
She has vast experience in handling freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, including re-mortgages, first registrations of title, deeds of variation, assents and transfers of equity. She regularly deals with transactions ranging from £300,000 to over £3 million.
Joanne joined the firm in August 2012 after spending over 6 years at a London firm, where she qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer in July 2010.
- Sale of an Oxfordshire country house at £3,000,000 and overcoming listed building issues
- Purchase of a £7,000,000 freehold London property
- Purchase of a farmhouse restoring 2 listed buildings and right of way issues
- Purchase of a guesthouse with planning issues
- Sale of a Central London apartment at £2,000,000
- Purchasing a portfolio of 30 freehold and leasehold properties for an investment client
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014