Josh Middleton qualified into the Dispute Management team in the firm’s Birmingham Office after training with Freeths.
Josh has experience of dealing with a range of complex and high-value cases, with a particular emphasis on professional negligence claims and contractual disputes. He manages disputes at all stages of the litigation process.
During his training, Josh was seconded to one of the UK’s largest builders’ merchants to provide advice and management of a variety of disputes. Through this experience, Josh has an in-depth understanding of the commercial solutions for businesses when faced with a dispute. Josh has also spent time training in the firm’s commercial team, providing him with the acumen to identify quickly and efficiently the contractual position in a dispute.
- Advising multiple claimants in a multi-million-pound professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors.
- Defending a building merchant wholesaler in a multi-party product liability claim.
- Advising on and preparing a negligence claim for a global supermarket chain against a landlord.
- Providing commercial advice to a major ticket agent in respect of complex issues arising from the Government’s crackdown on the secondary ticketing market.
- Assisting in the defence of a high net-worth individual against multiple claims, including allegations of fraud.
- Advising on a professional negligence claim arising out of significant damage caused to luxury property.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014