Laura trained with Freeths and qualified as a solicitor into the Corporate Department at Milton Keynes in September 2017. She advises on and assists with a diverse range of corporate and commercial transactions in a variety of sectors.
Laura has particular experience dealing with:
- Share and asset acquisitions/disposals
- Restructurings, reorganisations and demergers
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial contract
- Corporate finance transactions
- General corporate, shareholding and company compliance matters
- Share buybacks
- Company formations and dissolutions
- Assisting on several refinancing transactions (for borrowers, guarantors and lenders) in the UK and internationally.
- Coordinating the preparation of documents required for the restructuring of a large and complex group of companies. This involved share exchanges, sales and allotments, dividends and loan documentation.
- Assisting with advice to brewers and pub companies on various commercial matters, including share/asset sales, standard terms and conditions, distribution agreements and supply agreements.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014