Laura is a solicitor in the firm’s specialist clinical negligence team, dealing with claims against NHS Trusts and private medical professionals.
Laura has worked on a variety of cases including birth injury claims to both mother and baby, stillbirth claims, orthopaedic and amputation cases, fatal claims and cases where other life changing injuries have been suffered.
Laura trained at Freeths and qualified in October 2017.
- A fatal claim against a GP for failure to diagnose a perforated bowel causing sepsis and resulting in multi-organ failure.
- A claim where there was a delay in treating a post-operative haemorrhage causing catastrophic kidney injury.
- A consent claim regarding a failure to inform a patient of the procedure that was to be carried out, the risks and side effects of the procedure and the alternatives treatment options available.
- Cases where the delayed delivery of a baby has resulted in neonatal death.
- Cases where babies have been delivered stillborn because of negligent obstetric care.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014