Lauren qualified into the Dispute Management team in the firm’s Birmingham Office after training with Freeths.
Lauren has particular experience in managing legal disputes of varying sizes, both contractual and those in the professional negligence sector. Her case load is varied and she is involved with managing disputes at all stages of the litigation process, whether it be providing advice pre action and seeking an early resolution of a dispute, or assisting clients with the making or defending of their claim.
Equally, Lauren understands the reality of the litigation she handles for the firm’s commercial clients: understanding the commercial impact of litigation. As such, Lauren is able to advise upon all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Acting for a manufacturer in respect of a claim brought against it by its German distributor (in the German Courts).
- Acting for a Company in the termination of a consultancy agreement, termination of a directorship and a claim against the director in question to recover sums that the director had taken out of the business.
- Defending a hard fought professional negligence.
- Acting for the insurer of an architect in respect of a professional negligence claim. Advising on this claim involved considering highly technical information.
- Advising in respect of claims brought by commercial agents and considering creative ways in which the client can reduce its exposure.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014