"Professionalism tempered with understanding and caring."
Lilly is a senior associate with over seven years’ experience in Private Client practice. She is able to advise on a wide range of Private Client concerns, with a particular emphasis on tax planning and family succession.
Lilly also works closely with the Contentious Trusts and Probates team at Freeths, and has a special interest in the administration of complicated or contentious estates. She is able to deal with difficult family situations in a sensitive and empathetic manner.
Probate, Trusts & Administration of Estates
- Acted in the administration of the estates in numerous contested probate cases, acting for both executors and independent administrators.
- Experienced in preparing tax planning wills for wealthy individuals with complicated investments, including overseas assets.
- Experienced in preparing wills and powers of attorney for elderly or disabled clients. In such circumstances, she is able to meet with clients in their own home or in a setting which is most comfortable for them.
- Distinction in the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation (England & Wales)
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
“Professionalism tempered with understanding and caring.”
“I liked the availability and speed of completion of the job.”
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014