Louise Mee specialises in private and public sector residential developments and strategic land advising developers, house builders and land owners on all aspects of property development. Her expertise includes acquisitions and disposals, promotion agreements, strategic options, overage agreements and deferred payment arrangements.
As Louise acts for landowners, developers and banks on residential property transactions, she has an overview of the issues affecting each of the parties on development.
- Acting for a promoter in connection with a strategic residential development site in Cornwall. This involves site assembly including option agreements and advising the client as to the various title issues across the site as a whole.
- Acting for a high street bank providing finance to house builders. Reviewing recently acquired residential sites to ascertain whether there are any issues which could affect security. Reporting to the bank and completing security documentation.
- Acting for a national house builder in the negotiation of development agreements for the sale of affordable housing. The development agreements comprise either golden brick arrangements or are on the basis of a turnkey contract.
- Acting on behalf of a national house builder in relation to the acquisition of residential development land for 195 dwellings, conditional upon the grant of a satisfactory reserved matters approval.
- Acting on behalf land owners in the sale of residential land for the development of 170 dwellings, conditional upon the grant of satisfactory reserved matters approval, together with overage arrangements and deferred payment arrangements.
- Acting for land owners in connection with a promotion agreement for residential development. Subsequently acting on the sale of the land to a national house builder following the grant of planning permission for 180 dwellings.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014