Prior to joining Freeths LLP in early 2016, Mallory completed her training and qualified as a Solicitor with Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP in the Core Corporate team based in Leeds.
Mallory specialises in all aspects of corporate finance work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, group reorganisations and refinancing, management buyouts and all general corporate governance projects.
Mallory is also an active member in the firm’s ‘Initiate’ and ‘NEW’ business development groups.
- Advised a financial services business on the corporate aspects of a multi-jurisdictional acquisition of three other companies in the same sector.
- Advised private equity backed Away Resorts on the acquisition of Sandy Balls Holiday Village.
- Advised Tarmac (the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business) on the acquisition of civil engineering contractor J.B. Riney & Co. Limited.
- Advised the shareholders of Omar Group Limited, Britain’s premier manufacturer of park homes and luxury lodges, on the significant investment by London-based private equity firm, Rutland Partners. This was to fund further expansion in the growing park home and lodge sector.
- Advised Kromek plc, a radiation detection technology company, on a placing and open offer which raised in excess of £11 million.
- Advised private equity firm Elysian Capital on its multi-million pound acquisition of independent toy manufacturer Sambro International Limited, whose partnerships included Star Wars and Frozen.
“Victoria, Mallory and John got all three of these deals done pretty much simultaneously, which was fantastic. Whenever we’ve needed Freeths to pull out the stops then that’s what they’ve done, with very little drama. I call John the Consigliere. He’s always there as the calm voice of reason and even if we choose (rarely!) to ignore his advice then he’ll roll up his sleeves and show us the best way forward.”(Mike Turner, Financial Director at The Reflex Group)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014