Naomi is a corporate lawyer in the London team with experience across a broad range of corporate matters. She has a particular expertise in advising on UK and cross-jurisdictional share and asset acquisitions and disposals, management buy-outs and management buy-ins, refinancing, reorganisations and restructurings, as well as general company and shareholding matters.
- Advising various clients in the specialist manufacturing sector on the sale of their businesses to large scale companies with an international presence.
- Advising the UK subsidiaries of a global retail bank on a $60 million refinancing of its group.
- Acting on a five-step restructuring and management buy-out of a retail business for £16 million, including working closely with the group’s tax advisors to structure the transaction in a tax-efficient manner.
- Freeths advises Crown Worldwide on significant acquisition of Premier Workplace Services
- Freeths advises on the sale of insurance broker Wheatley Wright Insurance Services Limited to PIB Group Limited
- When can public be private?
- Freeths advises on £16.9m sale of specialist care provider Selborne Care to CareTech
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014