Construction & Engineering Disputes
- Advising clients and resolving disputes concerning payment, defects, variations, delay and disruption, termination and retention.
- Representing parties in adjudications including “smash and grab” adjudications and final account valuations, raising jurisdictional challenges and applying for an injunction to restrain an adjudication where the parties were involved in concurrent court proceedings.
- Resolving disputes for clients at mediation and in settlement meetings.
- Representing clients in Arbitration and proceedings in the Technology and Construction Court.
- Providing training to other lawyers and professional organisations in relation to payment provisions in construction contracts.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014