Nikki advises both businesses and individuals on all aspects of commercial property work. These include:
- acquisitions and disposals;
- real estate finance and secured lending;
- property aspects of corporate transactions; and
- landlord and tenant matters including leasehold management.
She has acted for a range of clients, including national retailers, property investors and local authorities. Nikki has a particular emphasis on advising banks, borrowers and alternative lenders on a wide variety of real estate finance transactions.
- Advising a borrower in connection with a £9 million refinance of a large portfolio of properties.
- Dealing with the property aspects of a £2.82 million advance by an alternative lender.
- Dealing with various instructions (primarily in the healthcare sector) on a separate representation basis for one of the “Big Four” banks.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014