Banking & Finance
Reema specialises in advising a range of funders and borrowers on a portfolio of banking transactions. Reema is regularly involved in real estate finance and corporate structured finance transactions.
- Advising a commercial bank on a £3million facility to an offshore borrower to acquire and develop a commercial retail unit
- Advising a UK care home developer on borrowing facilities between £2-£4 million from a range of lenders
- Advising a lender on its £1million facility to fund a management buy-out
Reema has a broad range of commercial experience, including advising on a range of logistic agreements, transactional agreements and other bespoke arrangements for the supply of goods / services.
Reema acts for a variety of national and international businesses across the retail, fashion and construction sectors.
Reema has completed a number of client secondments. As a result, Reema has a strong grasp on the drivers of business and how to structure commercial solutions to complex problems.
- Advising a luxury fashion brand on their warehouse and logistics arrangements with a new provider.
- Drafting and negotiating numerous service agreements for a household supermarket.
- Completing a six month secondment with a FTSE 250 building contract supplier, advising the business on its contracting arrangements and its approach to commercial legal risk.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014