Rob is a real estate lawyer well accustomed to acting on landlord and tenant matters, acting for one of the world’s largest franchisee businesses. He also assists colleagues on large scale development projects and has day to day management of a number of acquisition and disposals. Rob has also spent time on secondment at a Bank in the City.
- Acting on a £12 million investments purchase for local government client.
- Lettings for various gym franchisees across the UK.
- Assisting on the acquisition of a portfolio of serviced offices, light industrial/warehouse units comprising 50 properties across the UK.
- Assisting in-house at a Bank in the City on the disposal of a portfolio of properties.
- Acting for Milton Keynes Council on various leases, including Telecoms leases.
- Acting for developers on site acquisitions, set up and subsequent asset management work.
- Assisting on a £84 million portfolio acquisition comprising 50 multi-let properties across the UK.
- Acting for Tenants on leases of licensed premises and nightclubs.
- Advised the London Borough of Havering on a private rented sector development with a JV partner.
- Assisting in-house on a disposal programme which included development sites, hotels and industrial sites.
- Assisting on an investment purchase by Guildford Borough Council for £5 million.
- Assisting on the sale of a portfolio of properties in Birmingham for £59 million
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014