"Sarah has acted for Hotel Chocolat for over ten years on most of our property requirements. Sarah is first class, professional, completely trustworthy and I can always rely on her to get the deal done quickly and efficiently."
(Peter Harris, Co-Founder & Development Director of Hotel Chocolat)
Sarah specialises in retail property and has over 13 years’ experience advising well know high street retailers, smaller niche retailers and overseas operators on all aspects of their property portfolios.
She has particular experience in advising overseas retailers on their entry into the UK market and has acted for and managed many well known retailers across the globe in the fashion, confectionary, electrical, DIY, food, stationary and luxury sectors.
Sarah is listed as a Recommended lawyer in the Legal 500 (2019 Edition).
- Acting for fashion, chocolate, shoe, home and electrical/mobile phone retailers in all of the major shopping centres, high streets, train stations and airports throughout the UK including flagship stores in Oxford Street, Regent Street, Brompton Road, Westfield London and Westfield Stratford.
- Acting for fashion, DIY, mobile phone and electrical retailers on out of town retail parks.
- Acting for various US, European and Australian retailers on their entry into the UK.
- Acting for a supermarket chain at a variety of sites.
- Advising a prestigious national chocolate retailer for over 10 years managing all of their retail property requirements across high streets and shopping centres and train stations including their first restaurant at Borough Market.
- Advising a major electrical/mobile phone retailer on all of their property requirements for 13 years across all locations (Shopping Centres, Retail Parks and High Streets in nearly every town) including acquiring 120 stores in a 12 month period.
- Advising four major national fashion brands on all their retail property requirements for over 7 years, including flagship stores on Tottenham Court Road and Brompton Road.
“Sarah has acted for Hotel Chocolat for over ten years on most of our property requirements. Sarah is first class, professional, completely trustworthy and I can always rely on her to get the deal done quickly and efficiently.”(Peter Harris, Co-Founder & Development Director of Hotel Chocolat)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014