Stands out for her ‘cool and calm attitude’.
(The Legal 500, 2019)
Shradha is an Associate solicitor in the Immigration Team. She specialises in all aspects of immigration and has significant experience in advising corporate and institutional clients on a full spectrum of UK business immigration matters.
Shradha has a substantial track record as in immigration specialist, having successful secured immigration status for a number executives of large multinational organisations in the UK and worldwide. The breath of her experience covers all tiers of the Points Based System, with a particular focus on the Tier 2 (General) and (Intra Company Transfer) categories.
Shradha is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2019 Edition).
Shradha’s expertise includes providing guidance to multinational organisations on their immigration and global mobility requirements. She has particular expertise in compliance obligations and complex prevention of illegal working scenarios.
Shradha’s knowledge of individual migration is extensive and she has advised on many complex EU law and British citizenship applications. She has particular expertise in assisting third country nationals on Investment in to the UK, establishing a business in the Sole Representative category and family immigration matters, including partner and parent categories, long residence and visitor routes.
- Successfully securing ILR and FLR for Tier 2 (General) employees where the sponsor had breached their compliance duties.
- Acting for a national gas company in securing Tier 5 (Government Authorise Exchange) visas for graduates undertaking work experience.
- Reinstating an Executives Tier 2 (General) visa following a curtailment of his visa by the Home Office.
- Acting for an international charity in securing Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visas for their staff based outside of the UK.
- Advising an EU citizen and his family on how to secure status in the UK and to naturalise as British citizens immediately on approval of their Permanent Residence applications.
- Advising an international celebrity on entry clearance as a fiancée of a British national.
- Advising a West End theatre production company on sponsoring a lead actress under a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and sporting) visa.
- Successfully representing individuals in Judicial Review proceedings against the Secretary of State in a case concerning the unlawful delay of an application.
- Successfully registering a minor as a British citizen following an overseas adoption.
- Advising an individual with an extension to her visa as the spouse of a British national.
- Obtaining visas for a family who had overstayed in the UK for more than six years.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014