Sonal trained with Freeths LLP and qualified as a Real Estate lawyer in September 2019. She advises a variety of clients including companies, developers, individuals, pension fund trustees and local authorities.
Sonal’s work includes:
- Title investigation and other due diligence in respect of registered and unregistered land
- Freehold disposals of land and commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating conditional and unconditional contracts
- Advising landlords and drafting and negotiating new leases
- Aspects of residential development including agreements relating to utilities, such as substation transfers.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014