Tahera has significant experience in advising public sector organisations with issues such as restructures, redundancy exercises, multi-party tribunal claims in all aspects of employment work and has particular experience in dealing with TUPE and high-level executive exits.
Tahera has particular expertise in settlement negotiations and advising public sector organisations as to high-profile reorganisations and employee implications. She has advised on COSOP and compulsory bulk transfer of employees. She has also defended a number of multi-party claims in the tribunal and employment appeal tribunal, including areas such as discrimination, whistleblowing and TUPE. She is well-known for being tenacious in her advice and knowing her clients well enough to be able to tailor advice that is specific to their needs.
Tahera is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2020 edition).
- In-depth advice on harmonisation of terms and conditions following a TUPE transfer
- Training HR teams and senior management on all aspects of employment law
- Advising on issues in recruitment and retention of employees
- Defending high-profile whistle-blowing and discrimination tribunal claims
- Advising on COSOP
- Handling senior employee exits
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014